Spiga

My Pigg's Boss Season 2 - The Rundown

Hi, ladies and gentlemen.

This is Shrillpa Slutty, your extraordinarily beautiful host of My Pigg's Boss season 2. And today, we bring you reactions from all participants so elatedly responsible for taking millions of viewers on a prearranged amusement ride with zero comic relief, gut-wrenching emotional manipulations and high-octane albeit self-triggered drama.

First, the winner....
Aa-shoe-toast
I yam deelighted to ween the corntest. I face taff competisan from many odours, but I come out strawng. Aafter weening Roadies, I waas alreddy the Roadside Romeo of all kyuut girls and I dezerve to ween Ms. Slutty's Pigg's Boss.

Now, the runner-up....
Ra-jaa
I need to go home urgently and beat up my wife please as she is the one who is entirely reponsible for my loss.

In third....
Kulfi
I tried impressing the viewers with my yummy kulfi-like looks and haseen zulf-ein. But they saw beyond it and I still can't understand how I lost.

The others....
Ms. Asambhaavna
[screaming]
I added the oomph to the show. I made the men go mad behind me. I brought the country to a halt. I loved swimming in the pool again and again. I loved being massaged. I was better than Rakhi Sawant was last year.

Ms. Ghaayal
[screaming directly at Asambhaavna]
You b*%^&. What do you mean? I was the X-factor of this show. If it's anyone, it's me who deserves to win simply on the criteria of the number of clothes covering my body. I can count them using half the fingers of one hand. Can you? Huh!

Raafool Mahafun
[trying to calm Ghaayal down with his now-patented hand massage]
Relax, baby. Chill. It's what I do best. Chill. Of course, drugs would help me chill better. Nevertheless, chill.

Moanica
You all will be sued. Just wait. Let my boyfriend come and save me, like Superman. Then we'll make sure that all of you will suffer.

Ms. Slutty interrupts - Superman?

Moanica responds - Yes. He is from The Underweared. He has a lot of powers. He will unleash his wrath on you all soon.

Ehsaan
No comments. I was hardly there.


Thank you for watching the show and making it a huge success, folks. And finally I sign off with a shake-a-leg dance with the chief guest aka my-ex flame-and-claim-to-fame, Kingg Kumar.

See you next year, prime time TV.


Commercial Break: Mahafun Massages offers FREE massages on a first-come-first-serve basis to all women and an exclusive 0.05% discount to all men.


And now for the news that matter.....







If you liked this post, you might want to subscribe to the RSS FEEDS

20 comments:

  Anonymous

Monday, November 24, 2008 at 7:01:00 AM PST

ROFL ..
awesome man ..
fuckin hilarious

  Vinod_Sharma

Monday, November 24, 2008 at 6:39:00 PM PST

If three of them got together, what is it going to be like?.......

Slutty...moan-ica(aaah)...mahafun!

Great post

  Anonymous

Monday, November 24, 2008 at 8:44:00 PM PST

Ahha...good sarcasm after long time.

  Jay

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 12:15:00 AM PST


@arvind1187
Thanks.

@Mr. Sharma
Well they already did get together in a way and except for behind-the-scenes footage, we saw what they did together :-).
Thanks.

@Chirag
Thanks.

  Anonymous

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 1:41:00 AM PST

The Underweared... ROFL..!! :D

  Anonymous

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 2:07:00 AM PST

Nice post.....

  Mama - Mia

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 2:08:00 AM PST

brilliant brilliant work there trailblazer!! :D

i have neverw atched the show and was thoroughly amused by how fascinated people were with the show!

normal people capable of intelligent conversation suddenly discussing Bigg Boss!! :p

thanks for the laughs!

cheers!

abha

  Jay

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 2:13:00 AM PST


@MirrorCracked
Thanks.

@Himanshu
Thanks.

@Mama-Mia
Ha ha. I never watched it myself, but caught bits of it from the same "intellectuals" you talk about. Thanks.

  Anonymous

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 4:26:00 AM PST

Kindred spirits, eh?
Great going! Really enjoyed this!

  Anonymous

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 5:22:00 AM PST

Lolzzz...what imagination! :) Really enjoyed the post

  Iya

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 12:18:00 AM PST

hey..that was absolutely hilarious..
thanks for ur comment on my blog otherwise i wouldn’t have know urs..

  Jay

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 1:09:00 AM PST

This comment has been removed by the author.
  Jay

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 4:49:00 AM PST


@Rambodoc
You bet.
Thanks.

@Mithe
Thanks.

@Iya
Thanks. Keep visiting.

  Indian Home Maker

Thursday, November 27, 2008 at 3:36:00 AM PST

Don't watch this one, but sounds like a lot of fun and fighting:)

  The Seeker

Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 7:04:00 AM PST

Awesome post!! ROTFL...

First timer here!!!!

  Jay

Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 8:41:00 AM PST


@IHM
Me neither.

@The Seeker
Thanks. Do visit again.

  Anonymous

Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 5:04:00 AM PST

hello people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices as regards the boots are around 310 bucks on every site. But definitively I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?

  Anonymous

Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 5:57:00 AM PST

good afternoon ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that singular brand. The prices seeking the shoes are about 230 dollars on every site. But definitively I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what is your opinion?

  Anonymous

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 8:18:00 AM PDT

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are about 180 bucks on every site. But completely I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what is your opinion?

  Anonymous

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 1:19:00 PM PDT

good afternoon ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging as far as something that exact model. The prices as regards the boots were around 230 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?